Dr. George J. Loftus III, DDS is the founder of Loftus Family Dental. With a mission to create a center for dental health that prioritizes patients above all else, Dr. Loftus has devoted his career to providing top-notch dental care for his community.
Dr. Loftus graduated at the top of his class from Georgetown University’s School of Dentistry in 1985. Dr. Loftus has gone on to secure further training in multiple fields of Dentistry including Sedation Dentistry and Laser Dentistry. For over twenty-five years, Dr. Loftus has been privileged to grow his dedicated team and watch his patients thrive at the Best Coeur d’Alene Family Dentist at Loftus Family Dental.
Dr. Loftus is passionate about helping his patients reach their best oral health. He believes in keeping up with the latest industry innovations and standards of care and providing his patients with the best dental experience possible. With a commitment to excellence and a dedication to providing quality dental care, Dr. Loftus has earned the trust of his patients and made Loftus Family Dental the best Couer d’Alene family dentist.
- Montefiore Medical Center, New York
- Certificate in I.V. Conscious Sedation
- American Dental Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- Standard Proficiency Certification
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Inland Empire Perio Study Club
Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry